12.29.2010

2010 Recap

Well, this year has been very eventful and quite stress free. I'm sad to see this year go but I am welcoming this new year, 2011, warmly.

To recap this year in a few paragraphs would be hard, but I'm going to do it anyways!

-January: I got Pneumonia for the first time and it prevented me from starting track conditioning and I also missed a week of school. We had 7 snow days that month and February. We were all very sick of snow to say the least! The swine flu frenzy finally started slowing down and everything returned to normal!

-February: We had more snow days. My best friend turned 15 and we had a huge surprise party for her. The Disney store closed down in the mall and was replaced with Coach.

-March: My sister turned 12. One of my friends found out she tore her ACL. I had to deal with a horrible teacher who gave me a bad grade for a really good research paper! My best friend got really sick for a month with THREE different things! It took her forever to recover.

-April: I joined Blogger. A friend of mine committed suicide( Skylar's Tribute) and her funeral was so moving, I still grieve about her.

-May: We had our final month of Freshman year, we had our end of the year exams. We had a devastating flood. It was called the flood of the century. The levels reached higher than they had in about 500 years. The damage was extensive!(Flood)

-June: I went on a mission trip to St. Louis and I met Jaylen, who changed my life forever(see herehere, and here.) I went to the Eclipse premiere with three friends(see here).

-July: My birthday month, I turned 15! Our family took a trip to Atlanta(see here) I had a really good birthday weekend, right after we got back from Atlanta(see here). I also said goodbye to a good friend from my dgroup. She moved to China with her family(see here).

-August: We started school back again, I began Sophomore year. I'm loving it so far!(see here and here.)

-September: I got my permit!(see here) Football season started(just look through all of September, there're too many posts to link!) EOE was amazing this year!(see here)

-October: Homecoming(see here) and two of my friends got married!(see here) and good old Halloween!

-November: We got to District one finals, it was a good game!(see here). The 7th Harry Potter came out, it was a HUGE thing!(see here). Thanksgiving this year came really fast and I totally didn't expect it to come so fast!(see here).

-December: We added to our family, we got a puppy!(see here) I got sick with strep and it was not fun at all! We had a white Christmas this year!(see here) We also got a Forever 21 in our mall, now that was exciting(:


Well, there's my year in a nut shell. That's not even half of it! I'm so excited to see what God has in store for me and my family and friends in 2011! I'm trying to figure out how they are going to design the new year's glasses...

~m

No comments: