1.02.2011

Happy 2011!

It's what...day 2 of the new year? I'm kinda loving it!

Today is my close friend Ashton's birthday. She had her sweet 16 at the skate center and then we all went to Moe's for dinner, YUM! Happy Birthday Chica! Love You!

I can't wait to see what God has in store for me this year in 2011, I hope it's full of health and good friendships and NO DRAMA! Drama followed me around all last year, and I want to drop it at the door of 2010! I can't wait to be a junior, I can't wait to drive, I just can't wait! I'm SO excited!((I'm sure my parents aren't...oh well!)

Well, I'm going to be posting some old posts that I wrote last year(That's so weird to say! It really was only 4 months ago!). A friend told me to post them on here, so I will. I'll get around to that later in the week. School is going to get in the way of that! Ew...School.

~m

No comments: