12.28.2010

Forever 21 in Franklin?!

As most of you know, the mall in Franklin, Cool Springs Galleria, just received a revolutionary store. Forever 21, came about two weeks ago and has been a huge hit in Franklin and the whole county! Everyone has been here since the Oprymills location was forced to close due to the flood in May (See Here about third paragraph down).

This store is a gold mine for our mall! It has slowly been turning into an amazing place to shop, they have Coach, Nine West, Forever 21, James Avery, and tons more! Now, they just need to get rid of Belk and put a H&M in there!!!(Never going to happen...shoot).

Anyways, ever since they opened, I have been there about 5 times! I have bought at least one thing every time! I'm becoming super obsessed with rings, and they have a nice selection of them! They're clothes are super affordable and even cuter! I mean, who would pass up a nice dress for 15$ and jeans for 14$?

There are little off stores, they have: Love 21, 21Men, Forever 21+ and Heritage1981 at our mall. The only one they don't have(that I've noticed) is Twelve by Twelve. It's a Los Angeles brand, and It's even more amazing! Too bad they don't have it!:(

I've been taking care of this Rotteweiler and I was feeding her tonight and my mom was walking around and she screams all of a sudden and I look up and see her upstairs and a bird flying around!! A BIRD! So we get it downstairs and trap it in the pantry and we devise a plan to get it outside by leaving the back door open and hoping for the best. Thankfully it worked and we didn't have to deal with it! It was obvious that the bird had been there awhile, I didn't notice for some reason, but after we got the bird out, I saw tons of bird crap on the floor and the cabinets that wasn't there this morning...

Well, that's it for tonight...another update on Axel will come by the end of the week!

~m

No comments: