7.10.2010

Officially...

Well, I'm officially half way to 30. No, I feel no different. It's like...hard to describe. I don't feel a whole year older or anything. It feels like any other day of being 14. Isn't that what most people say? Haha, seems like it.

We got home from Atlanta at around 11:30 last night, we were all exhausted! Jaimie was sick with a cold in her head and a headache. I had a headache most of the day yesterday, it finally went away 2 hours after I took Advil.

We got to Atlanta around 1pm on Wednesday, we got settled into the hotel, we stayed in a Hyatt. It was NICE! The room was a little small but that's ok, we all got along...sometimes. About 15 minutes after being there, we walked to the Marta. We rode to 5 Point and transferred to a stop which I don't remember the name. Then we walked to the Coca Cola museum. It was HOT! Then we walked back to the station, we went to Underground Atlanta and walked around. Then we rode back to Buckhead and walked back to the hotel.

We left again about an hour later and went to the Cumberland Mall. I went to H&M while mom and dad got reservations at The Cheesecake Factory. I shopped for about 40 Minutes. I bought a shirt and skirt. That is all I had time for!

Thursday was Six Flags! I had tons of fun! I rode the Georgia Cyclone, Dahlonega Mine Train, Mind Bender, The Georgia Scorcher, and The Great American Scream Machine. Then I rode Monster Mansion, Thunder River, Splash Mountain, and Gotham City Crime Wave.

Then we went and ate at Gordon Biersch. It was a brewery/pub. It was VERY good. I got turned onto Arnold Palmer's, they are very good! We shared two pizzas, we got Hawaiian and Pepperoni.

Then Friday, we checked out at 11. Then we went to Ikea(INSANE), then we went to Perimeter Mall to go to Forever 21. Then we went to a strip mall in Calhoun, I went to Rue 21. Then we ate Chik Fil A for dinner. Then we finally got on the road around 9. We got home around 11:30 that night.

It was a good vacation, I went to 2 major cities in less than a month(: I feel accomplished!

~m

No comments: