6.30.2010

Eclipse Premiere

Well, last night was the Eclipse  premiere. I was one of the millions of people who went to that. It was INSANE! I took no pictures, except a few screen shots with my phone. No, none of them are of edward, he's not worth my phone memory(:

I went with a few older friends, Shelly, Courtney, and Michelle. Courtney is like my older sister, I hadn't seen her in forever! It was awesome seeing her! We all met at Shelly's house around 9. We left by 9:15, we drove in a convertible...a black Volkswagen bug! It was so much fun! We went to Starbuck's, then we went to the movies. We got our light blue stub and waited...and waited. We were in a line that went out past the movie theater! It was crazy! Channel 4(?) news was there documenting it...it was fun!

We got into the theater and we sat kinda in front, we had pretty good seats! The movie started and there was relentless screaming...and who's better(EDWARD OR JACOB). It was a pretty badass movie, the action was incredible! I applaud it for that reason, and it was pretty funny too!

All over, it was a good movie, way better than the first one! Even better than the second one(:

Now, to wait until the 4th one....only a year and a half away! NOVEMBER 2011!

~m

No comments: