5.22.2010

Dedicated to Carrie Codington!

Carrie,

You are so sweet! I love you to death! I'm so stinking depressed about you moving to China this summer...and not being able to come to St. Louis...but, God has the best and most amazing plan over there for and your family to serve him! I can't wait to see what you accomplish in the next few years! You will have a blast over there and we will Skype at least once a week! I'm still working on getting that set up...haha.

Meeting you a few years ago, was a blessing. I don't even want to imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't have met you! You are super sweet and have a passion to serve! Your readiness to serve and pray are so overwhelming. You have not only changed me, but you have changed the lives of everyone around you!

You have made me a better person and that's definitely a good thing! You have a kindness that not everyone had. I look up to you a lot! I'm so glad that I met you, and I'm glad that we are best friends, sisters and daughters of God! I hope you have an amazing time in China and fulfill the plan that God has for you!

I love you oh so much!
(Me and Carrie at Sopapilla's onWednesday!)
-maggie

1 comment:

Care Bear said...

i love you, maggie spiegel...