11.10.2011

What I'm Thankful For...

I'm thankful for wonderful friends, family, and church. I'm thankful for waking up each morning, starbucks catch up sessions with good friends, and warm beds. I'm thankful for a good education, a loving home, and good books to read. I'm thankful for technology, God, and Nicaragua. I'm thankful for cry sessions with best friends and make up sessions. I'm thankful for good guy friends, amazing best friends, and my dgroup. I'm thankful for being provided for, having loving parents, and a honest relationship with my parents. I'm thankful for good weather, a safe neighborhood, and reliable friends. I'm thankful for safe water, good food, and clothes.

Needless to say, I'm thankful for lots of things, even though I don't always acknowledge it. I love my life, and everyone in it! I'm so thankful to even be breathing as I write this. I'm so fortunate for everything that I have. Including the laptop I'm typing on, and the phone that I communicate with. Not everything in life is a right, a lot of it is a privilege. I'm trying to remember that each day, that I'm incredibly lucky to live this way and have all that I have!

I thank my God every time I remember you- Philippians 1:3

~m

No comments: