12.21.2011

Is It Really Almost 2012?

I can't even begin to imagine how fast this year has gone by! I have never felt so rushed before either. I kinda feel robbed of 2011! So much has happened this year, some good and some bad. A lot of the bad happened when I started junior year, but that is too personal to post on the web. A lot of good has happened too! A lot of new babies, relationships, friends, experiences, and more. I would normally say all the big things that have happened this year right about now, but it has all been over exposed. Life right now? Is ok, I haven't been myself since August 19th. Again, too personal to talk about. It's not anything life threatening though!

Current news: Exams are over, and I am so grateful! I am just so burned out on school right now, I really needed this break! Not just for sleep, but for reconnecting with some friends and easing up on myself. I have been so incredibly stressed out about school and college and lots of other stuff. Money is a big issue as well. I have no clue how I am going to get a car, go to college, live on my own, or pay for my own stuff(which I do a lot of now, but it's definitely different once you turn 18). I hope to relax a little bit and let God take over when he decides to or when the time is right! I have been reading Jeremiah 29 a lot lately, because it has been redefining how I see things. It helps me remember that I am not in charge of my life, God is. I really wish I remember that more often and not just not now.

Nicaragua? I am going back as of now, I have roughly $200 saved up. So, I have a pretty good head start! I just need to send letters out!

Everything else is good; family is good, friends are good, and I am pretty good too. I just felt the need to document this crazy time of year!

Merry Christmas!

~m

No comments: