10.18.2011

It's Been Awhile...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1861668942850.251959.1274733448&type=1&l=7d0267c4d7


There is a link to almost all the pictures i took in Nicaragua in July! A week ago today, I receive some amazing news! Our church senior high group is going BACK TO NICARAGUA NEXT SUMMER!!! I am so excited to be going back to a place that struck me so much as beautiful and joyous. Nicaragua is a place that will always hold a special part of my heart. I could easily give up all the luxuries of America and live there, and no...I'm not just saying that! If I could, I would move to El Ayudante and live there for a year and continue what we all started there this summer. I want to build another house, if not two! I am so glad that God put it upon my youth leaders hearts to return to Nicaragua. I am beyond excited to be going back, and I hope that next summer will be even better than this year!!


In school related news, I had to drop Chemistry Honors because I was failing. Lucky for me though, I brought my grade from a 58 to a 78 in a few weeks! I'm just grateful to have passed! That grade brought my GPA down really far, I went from a 3.8 to a 3.3, I'm very disappointed with that. Otherwise, everything else has been great! I have a high B in Algebra, which I am very proud of! 


Family news? Not much new stuff, I got my license on August 26 though! I have been driving everywhere since then, only driving moms car though! I can't drive dad's considering he has a stick shift. I'm learning though! Axel is a year old now, and weighs about 55 pounds. He's still a wimp haha! 


College stuff has been kinda overwhelming. I haven't really sat down and down much research on anything really. I just want a good college, low tuition, a good biology program, and I'd rather it be in state! I'm not very picky.


Well, That's a pretty good update over the past few months. I'll try to update more often, I have had bloggers block! I don't really have much to blog about. Everything has been kinda boring and not special? I guess you could think of it as that. Enjoy this beautiful weather while it lasts! Every day is a gift from God!


~m

No comments: