2.10.2011

More Snowdays?!

We have officially used up all our snow days...There better not be anymore snow, or we'll have to go into our summer! We got like...2 inches of snow yesterday, so we're good on all of our snow cravings. Total...we've gotten almost 10 inches. Now, I am SICK of snow. Who's with  me?

There hasn't been many updates, Axel has tripeled in size. He is so big! He is extra cute though(:
I have a strained tendon in my foot from running, so I have to take it easy now...(even though I'm still running a mile a day on the treadmill...shh don't tell my coach!). We have been writing this 5-6 page paper for Meet The Press. It is pretty important considering it is for half my grade! I'm going to be a junior next year, so I have all my classes to sign up for. So far, I have English III Honors, Chemistry Honors, US History Honors, French III Honors, and Forensic Science. I hope I'm making good decisions!

Well, that's about it for the snow day update. Until next time, go sledding!

~m

No comments: