2.19.2011

Blogger Procrastination!

As ya'll have noticed, well those of you that live in Tennessee, the weather is never reliable. One example: around this time last week, it was snowing...or just had snowed. Now, it is in the 60's and 70's!! WHAT?! SO weird....I actually kind of hate it! So, does this mean that the groundhog really didn't see his shadow? And it is pretty much spring now? I certainly hope so! Wait...doesn't it take a month and a half? I don't remember.

I miss sitting by the pool in the summer with my best friend and talking and tanning...then getting a cold shock once we jump in the pool! I miss the thrill of waking up PAST 6:30am on a weekday. I also miss going to the beach and being able to do whatever with friends during the summer.

Anyways, back to what I was going to comment on. I haven't had a good blog post in a LONG time! I bet you all don't really know what is going on...unless we're friends on facebook. Well, I have been SO busy. I've had projects upon projects and tests and tests...it's insanity inside my head! I can barely think straight.

So, to update ya'll on my track progess. I'm injured(HA!). I have an overstretched tendon over my arch in my left foot from over-pronaiting (spelling?). My right foot is sorta doing the same thing. It is still healing, but I'm starting to be able to workout again. Coach wants me to do the 100 and 200. Those are good races for me because I'm a sprinter! We have out first meet in less than 3 weeks. I'm really nervous for that! I hope I'm prepared by then! I really love it, it is so much fun. I love being able to work out and train without feeling embarressed, considering there are a lot of people in the same boat as me.

Well, that's about it for now. I'll post another one later tomorrow full of updates! Oh, Axel is 35 pounds now, he chews and chews. He is a very good puppy. He is house trained at 4 months! I really hope I didn't just jinx that...

~m

No comments: