2.21.2011

Extended Update Post

Well, there's certainly much more that has been going on since my last post in January. I covered half of that yesterday. I'll only talk about a little bit more now, some of it I don't really want to talk about! Well, I had the stomach flu last week...AGAIN. I hate it, it is nasty and gross and needs to be extinct. Ranting much? Ha!

I haven't been doing so hot in school lately...only 2 a's. I don't feel the need to elaborate on what everything else is.
In other BIG news...
my youth pastor is having his first baby! Woo hoo for Sherman and Erin!

My mom's birthday is tomorrow, yay for big **! No, it's not 50...I will be a good daughter and not say it online(:

Axel is growing like a weed. He is almost quadrupled in size. He isn't mon petit bebe anymore!:(

Well, that is about it for now! I'll post again soon!

~m

No comments: