7.18.2011

Yet Another Hiatus

After a short summer bloggy 'vacation', I've decided to post again. I've just been enjoying summer and hanging out with friends. I've even considered completely stopping posting on here, seeing as though not many people even read this. I think I'm just doing this for my sake, to document a day in age of the technology generation.

As that was said, here's a quick update: I'm 16, I turned 16 on the 10th. I had my sweet 16 on the 15th. It was pretty awesome! Axel is 50 pounds now, and almost 10 months old, he's still a cutie! I'm leaving the country on Saturday morning to go on a mission trip to Nicaragua-yes I'm scared out of my mind! School starts back on August 11th-EW. No, I haven't gotten my license yet-yes, I REALLY REALLY want it! Mom is just standing in the way!

Well, that seems to be about it for updates. It kinda stinks being 16 without a license and a car!

~m

No comments: