7.21.2011

Nicaragua!

This Saturday, I am going to be getting on a plane. I am going with my church, on a mission trip to Nicaragua. We leave Saturday at 6am! This next week is going to be so physically and emotionally demanding. Am I ok to say that I am scared out of my mind?? I have NO idea what God has in store for me and my life this next week. I so hope that I can impact someone's life down there like I did to Jaylen in St. Louis last summer; here's his picture if you don't remember what he looks like:

I miss him like crazy. I certainly hope to see him again!!

Anywho, I'm almost packed for the trip. I think i'm most nervous to be flying on a plane, I haven't been on one for almost 3 years. The regulations have really changed since then. I hope I won't need to get a 'full body pat down' ha!

Well, for those of you who read this; I could really use some prayers for this next week! Specifically that I will adjust really well, I will be able to connect with the kids, and that I can stay really healthy considering how underdeveloped the country of Nicaragua is.

With saying that, I really need to finish packing!!

I'll post again when I get back! It'll be after July 30th, most likely.

~m

No comments: