5.29.2011

Hiatus

Well, after a short blogging hiatus, I am back! I needed to focus on school and bringing up a lot of grades, well only really one. Now, I'm happy to say that......

I PASSED GEOMETRY!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that I've ever been so excited to only pass a class, but it took me almost all semester to do it. So, IN YOUR FACE MRS. BECHTEL! I REALLY AM SMART!

Whewh, I had to get that off my chest!
It's a Sunday, so I'm going to leave this short.
Axel is 50 POUNDS. My baby is also 8 months old now...):
I don't have to go to summer school!
I am a JUNIOR!
I don't have to take a foreign language anymore!
I am done with track...for the season(:
I am officially done with fundraising for NICARAGUA! PRAISE GOD! He totally answered my prayers!
Florida is in...a WEEK! FROM TODAY! GET PUMPED!

.....and that's about it!
Go soak up some sun!!

~m

No comments: